Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Golly Miss Molly!!!








Molly Katherine Wendel was born 12.31.08 at 12:24pm. She weighed 8lbs, 8 oz and she was 21" long. Both Mom and baby are doing well, resting comfortably as I type this at 11:58pm. We are scheduled to come home Friday, the 2nd around Noon. More details to follow along with more pics! Mike

6 comments:

Nick and Erin said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am so so so happy for you four. Hold on for one fabulous journey. It has only begun...

Be blessed,
Nick, Erin, and Ross

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mary and Mike! I look forward to meeting Baby Molly. And, enjoy your dinner at Hoggy's!

Erin Hibbitt

Anonymous said...

Mike and Mary, Molly is gorgeous! I'm so happy I got to meet her.

john said...

We love the little baby! What a beautiful miracle from God!

May the Wendels all be blessed this coming year!

In Christ, John , Megan, Andy, Matt, Lauren, Jake , Jason , Kelsie, Katie, Josh.

john said...

Happy New Year to the all the Wendels, including Little Miss Molly!

I have a feeling Mike or Alec is going to get a deer in the New year!

God bless you all,
John , Megan and Family.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!! Girls are so great - of course I don't know any different. Love the name. Congratulations and enjoy. They are never small long enough. Have a great new year! Congrats again! -Gina