Sunday, January 18, 2009

Enjoying our Visitors

The snow didn't keep the visitors away as we were graced with lots of family this weekend! On Saturday, Grandma Pat, Grandpa Bob, and cousin Dakota came for Alec's game and then for lunch. Oh, and we can't forget the endless snuggles with Molly. And then on Sunday, Grandma Rita, Aunt Sandy, cousins Jenna, Jessi, & Jason braved the northwest roads to spend the day. Here you can see Molly all dolled up for her company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super-cute...she's getting big already! ~kim

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! I can't believe how BIG she is already!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Andy and Jenni said...

I can't believe Molly has enough hair for a bow!
The tone of your entries makes it quite clear that you and Mike and Alec, and your entire family, are really enjoying Molly...
She's precious, Mary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on you little one. Molly is so cute. Love the bow! I have to say I am a huge fan of babies with bows!