Since being blessed with Molly and seeing the infinite love that surrounds her, I realized that there is another home that I didn't think of before becoming a mother. That home is in the comfort we feel with those that truly, unconditionally love us. It doesn't matter if we're with them in a physical residence, on the phone, or via the Internet, just having those people who love and care so deeply provides more protection and security than any house you could build.
I must say that Molly, Mike, Alec, and I have one amazing home, and I'm not referring to our house. In the pictures below, you will see Molly with those people who give her the greatest home but don't necessarily live in our house at all times.
Kisses from Grandpa Jack 

Mommy's hero; Grandma Rita
Grandma Pat making the trip even though she was sick!
Snuggles from Grandpa Bob
Proud big brother Alec

1 comment:
It's clear that Molly won't need any ruby slippers to find her way home. What a lucky little lady to be surrounded by so much love!
Can't wait to meet her, and to chat with you, Mary. Congrats! We're 'tickled pink' for you :)
Post a Comment