Sunday, September 29, 2013

Photo Dump

I finally got around to take the photos off my camera and realized how behind I truly am! Each of these events deserve their own post but I have to accept the reality that its not going to happen.

 First day of Pre-K

 First day of Dance

 Katey's Homecoming

Hanging out with my mom; beyond thankful she's feeling like herself again.

The perfect caption escapes me. Please offer suggestions :) 

Fun at the FAREWalk for Food Allergies 

 Our wonderful city; wonderful friends

 Support from friends

Always something to explore 

Preschool Fall Family Fest 

No longer neighbors but still BFFs 

The Works Museum 

Little bits of my dad everywhere we go 

Future ice cream scooper? 

I think she looks good in a white lab coat 

Molly magnified

1 comment:

Andy and Jenni said...

Photo dumping is the way to go. I need to do that more often! Love the one you got of T peering through the binocs. I don't want to give your camera too much credit, because you've got a good eye, but ALL the pictures are *really* good :)