Well a certain 15 year old got a little mouthy about the quality of our seats. He is under the impression that his $8/hour part time job warrants box seats, so he relinquished his ticket to me.
Oh joy.
My evening alone was stolen right out from under me. Instead of sitting in the silence of my house, I sat in the noisy arena. Instead of stretched out cozy on the couch with my blanket, I was bundled with a fleece and a scarf in section 202. Instead of getting ahead on my to-do list, we rushed home and jumped into bed for school the next day.
And I'm so thankful because if my plans wouldn't have changed, I wouldn't have gotten to witness the joy and excitement seeping from Molly's every pore. And I'm sure I'll carve out some alone time for myself, eventually (probably after hunting season).





2 comments:
It was a great evening and glad you had fun :)
Or alone in a hospital bed after surgery
Post a Comment