Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bi-polar

 All parents at one time or another has shared an expression of relief that their child exhibits some sense of self-control in public. There are also those times at home during a melt-down or over drinks with friends where a parent wishes others saw how ridiculous said child acted in order to receive some sympathy. 
Miss Molly is the queen of being an angel in public and with those whose opinions she values most (her preschool teacher - Mrs. Morgan, her babysitter - Miss Lisa, and family friends - Miss Jenni & Miss Denae).
Luckily, I was armed and ready with the camera tonight so I have proof of Molly's dark side. If a pumpkin can elicit this type of response can you imagine what another human can?

2 comments:

Andy and Jenni said...

Oh my GOODness! I always believe you when you tell me she's "sensitive to new experiences and textures" or when you say she's stubborn or opinionated or dramatic... This is terrific proof of all those things though :) Makes me glad I'm on the list of people she likes to behave in front of!

Grandma Rita said...

She always behaves in front of me.