To say the boys in the Wendel house are smitten with Molly would be an understatement. Right now, Molly thinks this is the best deal as they all jostle to snuggle with her and what girl wouldn't want 3 boys vying for her attention. My guess is, though, that in couple years Molly won't be so excited about all these boys in her business. But, for now, we'll take it!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh I LOVE the one with Alec!! And her CHEEKS...I could kiss on them all day, and I am sure you guys DO.
She's absolutely perfect! The best one is of her and her big brother! What a pair they make. Can't wait to actually meet her!
Excellent picture of Molly & Alec. Am I mistaken or is the color of their hair exactly the same..lol.
Post a Comment