I was ever so gently reminded by a loyal reader who is also a dear
friend that I haven't updated lately. We've had 3 Christmases, lots of baking, two of
Molly's 4 - yes F O U R - birthday parties, evenings with friends, and
days sledding since my last post. Here are some collages to detail
what's been keeping me from the computer.
Preparing for Santa's arrival - choosing the very best cookies and putting on boots to throw out the reindeer food complete with sprinkles!
Christmas morning was filled with smiles, happiness, and granted dreams.
Time with our families was by far the best gift of the season.
Sledding with friends!
First of FOUR parties - this one was in Lima with the grandparents and a Candy Land cake.
We spent the morning swimming with friends for Molly's second birthday party followed by lunch at McDonald's and a Barbie cake.
And the last day of the kids' Christmas break (I still get a few more days ) kicked off with a tea party complete with glass slipper cookies!
*mvh I hope this post suffices*








1 comment:
You do look like you've been busy,.... But good times!
Post a Comment