Friday, April 3, 2009

So the story goes

like this: Molly and I are playing. We're having fun and sharing lots of smiles.










Then Mommy tells Molly that she'll be going back to work soon.

Well, it didn't go exactly like that. Mommy keeps telling Molly that she'll be returning to work and the tears that are shed are almost always (well lets be honest; always) Mommy's. But its a necessity and I've been fortunate to get 14 uninterrupted weeks with my daughter and look forward to a summer with both Molly & Alec!

4 comments:

Erin Hibbitt said...

I am sure April 13 will be hard. But just think...less than 2 months and you have Summer Break!
Erin

Jill Oldfield said...

this is the most precious picture I've ever seen! Poor baby!!Learn how to say "No" quick or this look will get ya every time!!

Teri said...

"I hope a little birdy doesn't poop on that lower lip"

What a neat picture!

Angel & Andy said...

This is a beautiful picture!! It was great seeing you guys today for Easter!!

Angel & Andy