Although Molly's hair inspires many comments from perfect strangers it has been quite the source of agony for me. At the beginning it wouldn't lay down for anything until I discovered that lotion was equivalent to baby hair gel. Then as it grew on the top and began to lay down, the bald spot started to form in the back. To top it off, Molly will be forever cursed with her Daddy's cowlick that causes the hair along her neckline to grow horizontally. Lets pray that the side ponytail returns for her sake!
The beautiful weather and the fun outfits inspired me to try to do something fun with Molly's hair. On Saturday she sported the pigtail look, no matter how tiny they were (you may have to look closely or even get out your magnifying glass!).


And then today for Church we tried something else. Please don't think I'm cruel to my child, she just sits there while I brush and put the 'pretty' in. Trust me, if she even so much as winced, she'd still have the lotioned comb over!
2 comments:
I love it! And I won't be surprised to see braids soon... :)
Hilarious! I can't believe you are already making her a girly girl:)
Post a Comment