Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some pics that I had good intentions to blog about, but returning to work has thrown a kink into my time! So, I hope you enjoy these pictures and the somewhat witty captions.

What can you say? Time to introduce the infant comb over?

Easter fun with Carlie, my great-niece! No, that isn't a typo.....I do have a great-niece.


The traditional Easter Egg Hunt count and yell.
The kids rush back to the living room to open their eggs and count their winnings while listening for the screech of the cousin who opens an egg to find a twenty dollar bill inside!


Our princess.....even though at times she thinks she's the queen. I try to explain to Molly that there's only room for one queen in the Wendel house and that position is already taken!


Infant double fisting!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Mary, you crack me up! Hope you had a Blessed Easter! :-) Paula

Andy and Jenni said...

It's difficult to say which I enjoyed more -- the adorable photos, or the witty captions!
And no worries about no time for individual posts - you posted, it was cute and funny, and efficient. Which is so like you.