Monday, August 4, 2014

The Adventure Forest by Molly

 The beautiful clouds.

 The lost truck that we found in the woods.

 When we were hiking we found a monarch butterfly. It is probably one of my friends from my school when we let them go.

 I was feeling a little scared when mommy was already in the woods. I finally got brave and went in there.

We found a marsh and had to get across all these branches so we didn't get muddy. But my hands got a little muddy.

 This is the bridge that was in the marsh. It was all yucky and plants also growed on the bridge.

 I was peeking at the camera on our way to get lunch.

I was on the bars at the playground after lunch.

When we were leaving we saw a wild deer. My dad would have loved it!

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

I loved reading your story, Molly! Sounds like you had a great day!

Linda