The sun finally found its way through the clouds, the temperature rose, snow melted and we were able to play outside. When it was time to come in for lunch Molly found the sunniest spot in the house.
The boys always lay in the sun by our back door too. I try not to let it stress me out - it feels like the dirtiest spot in the house to roll around on the floor... I kind of want to lint roll them when they get up :) So glad we can all look forward to sunnier days soon!
2 comments:
She takes after her Aunt Teri!
The boys always lay in the sun by our back door too. I try not to let it stress me out - it feels like the dirtiest spot in the house to roll around on the floor... I kind of want to lint roll them when they get up :) So glad we can all look forward to sunnier days soon!
Post a Comment