I officially LOST the Mother of the Year race today!
While shoe shopping with Molly today, I encouraged her to measure her feet on the kid rug provided in the shoe section. When I observed, I couldn't believe my eyes! So we quickly starting trying to shoes on.....the 10s were snug and the 11s were perfect, they were on sale, Molly loved them and so we headed to check-out - Molly proudly holding her box of new kicks and me walking behind her with my head hung in shame. I told the lady who checked us out that we didn't need a bag as we would be putting these shoes on immediately. Especially since the shoes currently on my daughter's feet were N-I-N-E-S! Yes, 9s - two sizes smaller than the ones purchased.
Hopefully with appropriate shoes, Molly will have even more fun running around with her friends!
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL. Been there, done that. I'm guessing the "pink" shoes I ordered for Gavin will have to find another pair of feet:0)
Post a Comment