A good friend of mine asked when I was going to blog about this past week's events; emergency appendectomy for Mike, Molly baptizing my van with our first, but certainly not last, bout of vomit, 3 tests on one day for Alec, and me catching the flu bug as well. I replied that I wasn't in the mind frame to do so.

I don't want this blog to turn into my personal forum to throw
temper tantrums,
to stomp my feet like a toddler, or
scream like a movie diva. I want this blog to be a place of
celebration,
milestones, and
accomplishments.

So instead expressing all the emotions I've felt during Mike's hospital stay and recovery; I've decided to write about something much more important - BDSRA. Most of you have heard of Thirty-One products and now is your chance to purchase the item you've always wanted while justifying your purchase! There is a fundraiser to benefit Batten's Disease research and all you have to do is follow
this link and make your purchase in February. Seems like a much better deal than listening to me complain about this past week!
2 comments:
The world is a big place. I always admire your ability to step out of your own small sphere (even when - especially when - things are crappy) and recognize someone else's lot...
After the start you've had this year, you deserve to treat yourself to some 31 goodies! (Hear that, Mike?)
Where's the link??? After seeing the cool stuff you got from Jamie's party, I think I might "need" something!
Post a Comment