Monday, September 20, 2010

False Alarm

I had to leave work today because this darling girl was not feeling well. She spent hours on the couch at the sitter's-not even moving a muscle when music came on the TV.

It seems as if Molly wasn't sick, but just needed a few more hours added to her weekend. She spent the evening helping Daddy clean up the garage.

She walked through the neighborhood talking to everyone she passed; stopping to listen to the trains, dogs, and airplanes.

Just between you and me, I didn't mind getting another day to spend with my silly girl!

3 comments:

Nick and Erin said...

She is so precious, Mary. She seems like such a happy girl. I hope to meet her someday! :-)

Clarks said...

Playing "sick" already. Uh oh! She is too cute, how could you not want to spend a "sick" day with her?

Friend Family said...

Sounds like her Mommy meter was low :( She's such a cutie, Mary!!!