"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" ~Anais Nin

Our little bud has been holding tight for a long time. Since birth she's been a cautious, inquisitive being.

She mastered sitting and language early, probably because they are safe and grounded. She rolled and crawled well after all her friends who were similar in age.

At 16 months, we've (lets be honest, I've) attempted to accept the fact the Molly does things in her own time. She doesn't adhere to peer pressure; which is a wonderful attribute unless you're the one trying to get her to do something.

But as of late, our little bud is deciding to blossom. And be prepared, once she does the world will never be the same!
2 comments:
The best things are worth the wait!!! Yeah for Molly!!!
I knew she would, I knew she would....
Post a Comment