The clouds are beginning to part to allow the sunshine to streak through. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some really cloudy, dreary, and downright crappy days of projects, homework, and not-so-great grades. But, tonight was special!
We visited Alec's school for his Art Show and he was excited to show us all the places his name was around the school. Alec received the A.I.M. award for improving his GPA by at least .5! By making this awesome improvement, Alec made the Merit Roll. And of course, since it was the Art Show, I had to get a picture of him standing next to his work.
We're so proud of Alec and are thrilled he got an evening to show off his accomp

4 comments:
Way to go Alec! We are proud of you too.
Hard work (by all) pays off in the end! Keep up the good job Alec!!!
Awesome Alec! We are so proud of you and glad your hard work is being recognized. Keep it up buddy!
I'm proud of your effort, Alec! I'd love to see some more of your artwork!
Post a Comment