Its been over a year and she's 13.5 pounds heavier (weighing in at 22 lbs, 1 oz) and 8 inches taller (measuring 29.5 inches). Molly feeds herself, sleeps through the night (unless she's sick), cruises along the furniture, and actively participates in Church.A year ago I posted that it took both Mommy & Daddy to give Molly a bath and now she's so excited to get in the tub to crawl around and play with her toys. What a difference a year makes.
Most importantly, she steals our hearts every day when she shares her blankets & binkies with us, when she gives Daddy good morning kisses (Mommy doesn't get kisses-go figure), when she giggles at pictures of her family and when her face illuminates as Alec walks into the room.
Ours days are quite different now than a year ago. We get more sleep and have lots more fun reading books, doing puzzles, playing babies and dancing to Laurie Berkner. We're so excited to see what this year holds for our family!

2 comments:
It's been a great year, but I'm ready for her to be more mobile for mom & dad:) Truly looking forward to it!
I hear ya. A year is HUGE. I still can't believe how fast they continue to change in the 2nd year.
Post a Comment