Saturday, May 30, 2009
Local Family
Since both Mike and I are not originally from Columbus, we don't get to see our family as much as we would like. But, we are fortunate to have a 'local' family right in our neighborhood. Tonight the 5 families who combined have 9 children, 8 of which are under the age of 3 got together for a cookout at the Griggs'. Below are the 4 babies under 7 months: Bryce, Natalie, Owen, and Molly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like Molly is happy to be next to her MAN OWEN!!!!!!
They all look so big, so different! Looking forward to seeing the girls at book club this week, and hoping to see the guys some this summer. Looks like a fun group of makeshift family you've got :)
I am so glad Molly has so many friends:) I love the pic of Alec and Molly at the top of the blog.
Post a Comment